Introducing the Pachamama Kimono in cotton gauze, the perfect beach Kimono! Includes a stunning handwoven-jacquard sash belt handpicked by the designer in her magical trip to Peru. The fabrics of the Peruvian Andes have an incredible rich tradition and are handed down from generations over thousands of years.
Pachamama is the Supreme Goddess honored by the indigenous people of the Andes. She is referred to as both the physical planet Earth as well as the universal feminine energy in time and space. Her name literally translates as Pacha – meaning world, land, earth, universe; and Mama, meaning Mother. She is the Mother of the World.
- Consciously designed and handcrafted in Puerto Rico
- 100% cotton gauze- dead stock, semi sheer fabric
- handwoven-jacquard sash belt
- Because it's handmade, each garment is one of a kind. Variances may occur that make each garment individual and unique.
- Gentle hand wash, hang to dry